Beşyol Mahallesi, 1. Akasya Sokak, No:29, Kat:3, Küçükçekmece, İstanbul
Are you looking to be a part of an extraordinary Digital Transformation Company!
“We create sustainable solutions, as we take inspiration from the world around us and develop inventions.”
If you are an eager person for success, can see the invisible, will go the extra mile to deliver the best, then you are, who we are looking for and we are offering “Graphic Designer” role for you.
A brief job description of the position and preferred qualifications for the suitable candidates are defined below;
- Bachelor’s Degree from Graphic Design, Design, Fine Arts or other departments related,
- Proven work experience as a designer,
- Five-plus years of experience in an agency setting,
- Strong portfolio exhibiting concept and original design including web and digital media,
- Experience in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, after effects, premiere and using macOS is must,
- Up to date with other industry leading software and technologies,
- Experience working within a digital asset management workflow,
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio,
- Proficient in English,
- Highly proficient in all design aspects,
- Ability to work quickly and juggle multiple projects in a fast-paced deadline-oriented environment and manage priorities,
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas,
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details.
- Conceptualizes, plans, design original pieces, including illustrations and infographics and produces a wide range of specialized graphic and/or illustrative material, to include multimedia concepts,
- Develop and execute concepts that reflect the strategy aligned in the creative briefs,
- Oversee all design projects, from conception to delivery,
- Work in close collaboration with copywriters, strategists, developers, and other departments to deliver high-quality products on time and within budget,
- Keep current on the latest techniques of design, graphics, layout, typography and photography, and seek new and innovative techniques.